Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Mini Clothing & Shoe Sale!

UPDATE
I am now selling both clothing items on EBAY, click here.


Hi everyone! I hope you are all well & enjoying the beginning of April. I am holding a little sale of some clothes & shoes that I no longer need. All in great condition! Clothes are listed on this post & more may be added! Click HERE for shoes

Please email me at charliedoull@hotmail.co.uk to discuss further! Can all be sent worldwide! Payments to be paid via PAYPAL only!
Rabbit print handmade bunny skirt from etsy! NOTE: I HAVE SINCE REMOVED THE LACE TRIM. I have only worn this skirt a handful of times and is in fantastic condition! The print is really adorable!
It would fit around a UK26+ the waist measurement is 52 inches and length is 20 inches.
I paid £50 + US shipping for this skirt and would like £35 or near offer + postage.

(FOR UK POSTAGE it is £2.70 for 2nd class standard or £4.20 for 1st class recorded)
(FOR WORLDWIDE POSTAGE it is £8 for air mail small packet)
Light brown polka dot dress from South/ Very.co.uk with thin tan belt! UK 24 but can easily fit UK26+
It is made from jersey and has lots of give! I am a UK 26 and has spare room. In great condition as has only been worn a handful of times. NOTE: there is some wear on the tan belt!
Selling for £15 + postage!

(FOR UK POSTAGE it is £2.70 for 2nd class standard or £4.20 for 1st class recorded)
(FOR WORLDWIDE POSTAGE it is £8 for air mail small packet)

2 comments:

  1. Love the dress. It's so cute.


    Check Out My Newest Blog Post!

    xoThe Girly Blog*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dress on second photo is amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I will try to answer everyone's questions asked :) I really appreciative everyone taking the time to read my blog :) Love Charlotte xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...