Monday, 8 April 2013

Lusting: Metallic Belts

Recently I've been coveting all of the metallics this season has brought us. The contrast between metallic belts & a simple dress is really eye catching in a classy & feminine way whilst still edgy! The belts worn at the waist create an hourglass figure & the metallic shine attracts the eye which accentuates the waist! This simple but effective ensemble is a really great look to pair with skater dresses for the upcoming Summer!
I have put together an outfit idea for anyone with a curvier figure to achieve the same look! My personal favourites are the coral sparkle knitted skater dress & the gold jewellery to highlight the metallic theme. What's your favourite?

3. Stud bracelet - Topshop
5. Lipstick in Macaroon - Topshop
6. Bowler dog bag - ASOS


Written in collaboration with Veronica Stone

(Top two photos are not my own, taken from Google)

3 comments:

  1. That Newlook dress is amazing, stunning colour.
    My little blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thse rings are so cute!
    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I will try to answer everyone's questions asked :) I really appreciative everyone taking the time to read my blog :) Love Charlotte xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...