Thursday, 21 March 2013

Spring Wishlist

Since we are now officially in Spring in the UK, I thought I would have a search around for the perfect spring outfit. It turned out to be quite an optimistic view on a typical English Springtime but hey ho! I am loving coral at the moment and thought I would use that as the basis to this outfit. Most of the items are affordable which is also great news! One of my favourite pieces from the outfit has to be the animal charm bracelet! Also just to add, I really do apologise for being so distant the past few months. I still haven't got my blogging motivation back fully & with the added problem of not being at home this week without anyone to help with blog photos it's been rather difficult to get posts out.
1. Coral lace skater dress (also available in white) -  New Look - £26
2. White Leah Ballet Flats (also available in black) - ASOS - £35
3. Lips in Ohh La La (blush coral) - Topshop - £8
4. Bow ring - H&M - £3.99
5. Flower Bow Earrings - ASOS - £12
6. Chunky Animal Bracelet - Topshop - £12.50
7. Mini Sienna Padlock Bag - Topshop - £75

4 comments:

  1. all very cute! love the bows! that lipstick color looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the animal bracelet!

    Josie
    xxx
    http://josielcross.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that outfit!!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    http://www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I will try to answer everyone's questions asked :) I really appreciative everyone taking the time to read my blog :) Love Charlotte xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...